Accountant Real Estate (International)
Functie omschrijving Accountant Real Estate (International)
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. As a an Accountant you will be responsible to review of (international - PAN European) accounts prepared by property managers for the portfolio of real estate assets and management company.
In addition, you will be involved in:
- The preparation of financial statements for audit handling tax matters.
- Budgeting and forecast.
- Perform credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers.
- Other duties include implementing SAP for the European entities and ensuring that all payment requests are process timely and accurately.
- You will also ensure that the outgoing payments comply with Delegation of Authority and Company policies.
Functie eisen Accountant Real Estate (International)
- You should be a qualified accountant with a Degree in Accounting or its equivalent and minimum 4 years’ experience in finance operations.
- To succeed in this role, you should have good knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS, and be well-versed in local tax regulations.
- You should also be someone who is hands-on with good eyes for details, able to communicate effectively to various parties and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Asia.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.