Accounts Payable Associate REIT
Functie omschrijving Accounts Payable Associate REIT
Our client ranks among the largest net lease REITs in commercial real estate. For over four decades, the company has invested in high-quality single-tenant industrial, warehouse, office, retail and self-storage properties subject to long-term net leases with built-in rent escalators. Its portfolio is located primarily in the U.S. and Northern and Western Europe and is well-diversified by tenant, property type, geographic location and tenant industry.
They strive to create a diverse, challenging and positive work environment where hard work and dedication are recognized and rewarded. The health and wellness of their employees are paramount and their benefits are unparalleled. They take suggestions seriously and function as a team. They believe in Doing Good While Doing Well® and hold integrity, honesty and humor in high regard. It has long been the philosophy that intelligent, energetic and devoted people will quickly realize their potential through exposure to high-level projects and experience working directly with senior members of the firm. Joining the company, you have the opportunity to develop your full potential at one of the most widely respected global net lease financiers. They truly believe that their success depends on the energy and creativity their employees bring to work every day.
- Perform monthly cash/escrow account reconciliations.
- Prepare complex accounting transactions (including but not limited to acquisitions, dispositions, refinancing, build to suit) and prepare related journal entries and reporting files.
- Coordinate with third-party financial statement providers; review and analyze provided financial statements; and journalize to Company books and records.
- Reconcile between third-party financial statements and Company’s books and records.
- Analyze intercompany and related-party transactions, perform supporting reconciliations, and book complex intercompany journal entries.
- Prepare detailed balance sheet analyses and income statement variance and fluctuation analyses in connection with closing packages.
- Monitoring local GAAP or IFRS financial statement preparation and related statutory audits.
- Create and manage ad hoc reporting requests from Asset Management, Treasury and Management.
- Working closely with Corporate Finance, Tax, Treasury and Asset Management departments on forecast and related actual to budget analysis.
- Working closing with property managers on negotiation of lease renewal and amendments.
- Assist in various areas within the Accounting department
- Participate in ongoing process improvement projects.
Functie eisen Accounts Payable Associate REIT
- 2-5 years related AP supervisor experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Management, AP certification;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills;
- Highly detail-oriented and ability to prioritize and organize;
- Understanding of accounting and General ledgers;
- Experience with Basware or equivalent A/P workflow product;
- Experience with an automated T&E system;
- Knowledge of JDEdwards accounting systems a plus.
Terms of employment
Hybrid Work Schedule:
- You will be working in the office on Monday and Wednesday. Should there be a need, it can be expected to be in the office more. Their offices are open 5 days a week; 3 days voluntary and 2 days mandatory.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.