Analyst - Portfolio Asset Management
Functie omschrijving Analyst - Portfolio Asset Management
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. In this position you will support in evaluating business opportunities in Europe, across various real estate asset classes (commercial real estate).
You will support the Asset Management department in the execution of portfolio management strategies for a portfolio of logistics real estate in Europe. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the asset management team on portfolio reporting, budgeting, and asset management plans, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets, as well as operational work processes.
- Assist in the preparation and maintaining of financial variance analysis reports, prepare and monitor budgets.
- Assist with financial modelling at the asset and portfolio levels.
- Managing market intelligence, collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
Functie eisen Analyst - Portfolio Asset Management
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience (preferably in the real estate industry) and advanced financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Hands-on, resourceful, a good team player, and possess a high level of initiative.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with good business and financial acumen.
- Good command of English to liaise with colleagues and partners across Europe.
If you are interested in this position please send your application to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com). For other questions you can contact Martijn on +31(0)6 - 28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.