Asset Manager - International
Functie omschrijving Asset Manager - International
The company is an established pan-European portfolio management company. As part of its strong development, the company seeks a Real-Estate Asset Manager to create value on his/her assets through tenant management and both real-estate and financial optimization.
You will perform the functions of Asset Manager to include:
- Integration of the assets acquired in the portfolio, in close collaboration with the investment team.
- Rental management
- Interface with tenants to answer any question about their occupation: build a strong relationship and provide excellent service
- Implementation of the relocation strategy and follow-up of mandates
- Negotiation of financial and legal conditions of leases
- Technical management
- Piloting technical stakeholders and works done
- Definition and implementation of a heritage enhancement program
- Contracts optimization
- Piloting appraisals
- Financial modeling of a property strategy on real estate assets
- Identification of value creation opportunities
- Implementation of identified actions
- Implementation of arbitrations on the portfolio
- Role of representation of the company through the missions described
In general, you will contribute to the operation and development of the Asset Management department.
Functie eisen Asset Manager - International
- You justify a successful professional and relevant experience of 3 to 10 years
- You have the ability to combine financial and real-estate knowledge and management of third parties
- Autonomous and with a strong team spirit, you work with a permanent worry of analysis, rigor and quality in your interventions and renderings
- You want to get involved in a dynamic and innovative structure, with an entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary culture within an ambitious human scale team with an international dimension
This position is very varied and may evolve in a fast-growing company.
- Proactivity, curiosity and autonomy
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Good interpersonal skills, listening skills and adaptability
- Organization and rigor
- English fluent
Terms of employment
- Full time;
- Based in Amsterdam;
- International travel will form part of the role.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Dionne Vrisekoop (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Dionne Vrisekoop on +31(0)6–14485590.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate