Asset Manager Logistics (International)
Functie omschrijving Asset Manager Logistics (International)
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor with a focus on industrial real estate.
We are looking for an Asset Manager Logistics, based in Amsterdam who will join their Dutch team.
Do you own strong skills in building and maintaining relationships besides well developed analytical skills?
We might be searching for you.
- Management of the European logistics portfolio;
- Development of asset/property plans and rental strategies;
- Optimization of property performance;
- Identifying, evaluating and presenting (leasing) opportunities to add value;
- Quarterly forecasting and IFRS valuation processes;
- You work closely with the Leasing, Investment, Debt and Property Management teams;
- Drawing up, coordinating and monitoring of property budgets and business plans;
- Preparation of rental and investment decisions;
- Active involvement in property acquisitions and dispositions;
- Internal and external reporting.
Functie eisen Asset Manager Logistics (International)
- Relevant University degree (preferably with Real Estate specialization, CFA or MBA);
- 5+ years’ experience as Asset Manager (or in an equal role) in a high paced environment;
- Track record of hands-on experience in Leasing & Property management, Valuation, Forecasting and Analytical skills;
- Financial real estate market knowledge and understanding;
- Good network of connections across the real estate community;
- Exceptional computer skills, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Good communicator in both Dutch and English, fluency in other languages a plus;
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Mandy van der Burght on +31(0)6–11725571.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector