Asset Manager | Real Estate Investment Management Company
Functie omschrijving Asset Manager | Real Estate Investment Management Company
On behalf of an internationally operating real estate investment management company in Amsterdam, we are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager. Our client is part of an international organization which manages a commercial real estate portfolio distributed throughout Western Europe. Their portfolio under management consists of mainly offices, with a total value of approximately € 700 million.
In the Netherlands, their compact Dutch team of 8 persons operates and manages around 15 (medium) large office locations situated mostly in the Randstad. In this role you will be responsible for the optimal exploitation of a part of the portfolio consisting of large, premium locations.
- Managing the external Property Managers.
- Minimizing vacancy by attracting new tenants.
- Maintaining contact with current tenants and renewing existing lease agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating lease proposals.
- Managing brokers and consultants.
- Optimizing the portfolio through technical adjustments and/or transformations.
- Guiding renovation and transformation projects in this context.
- Contacting and managing of local municipalities.
- Drafting of management reports.
- Monitoring financial and administrative processes (in cooperation with the Controller).
Functie eisen Asset Manager | Real Estate Investment Management Company
- Completed (relevant) education at Higher Professional Education or Academic level.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a similar position, for example acquired with a real estate management, investment or advisory organization.
- Ability to resolutely communicate and negotiate with tenants, brokers and advisors.
- Ability to function independently and operate proactively.
- A commercial and service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
Terms of employment
Our client offers a challenging position at a successful and enterprising organization where you will receive a high degree of independence and freedom. The salary is certainly in line with the weight and complexity of the position, including good fringe benefits and variable remuneration.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Jaron Bollegraaf (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 333.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.