Asset Manager - Real Estate/Offices
Functie omschrijving Asset Manager - Real Estate/Offices
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. In this position you will support in evaluating business opportunities in Europe, across commercial real estate (offices).
You will support the Asset Management department to optimize income and reach the highest value of our assets. You will achieve this by formulating and executing asset management strategies/plans and leasing strategies for the Western European commercial (office) real estate portfolio. In this role the main focus it set the assetmanagement of the office portfolio, although supporting other commercial asset classes may occur.
- Asset management activities which include maintaining the portfolio database, reporting, budgeting, coming up with asset management plans, and attending meetings, including marketing strategies to optimize income and realize the highest value of our assets, as well as operational work processes;
- Responsible for the positioning of assets and cashflow and asset value;
- Assist in the preparation and maintaining of financial variance analysis reports, prepare and monitor budgets;
- Make sure you build a strong relationship with the commercial real estate tenants;
- Performing leasing activities (preparing leasing offers, financial analysis of prospects, maintaining and optimization of the leasing database, etc.).
- Work closely with the property managers (intern and external) to make sure that the assets are properly maintained managed.
Functie eisen Asset Manager - Real Estate/Offices
- Degree in Finance, Real Estate or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in real estate (preferably in assetmanagement), you bring advanced analytical skills, good knowledge of Dutch/European real estate markets and financial analyses & modeling.
- Hands-on, resourceful, a good team player, and possess a high level of initiative.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with good business and financial acumen.
- Good command of English to liaise with colleagues and partners across Europe and Asia. Next to English good knowledge/fluent Dutch or German is required.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, experience with MRI is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org). For other questions you can contact Martijn on +31(0)6 - 28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.