Assistant Property Management (Europe)
Functie omschrijving Assistant Property Management (Europe)
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. In this position you will support in evaluating business opportunities in Europe, across various real estate asset classes (commercial real estate).
You will support the Property Management team in the day-to-day property management activities for both the logistics and commercial real estate properties, and act as a key liaison within the property management teams to work closely with the Asset Management team, Finance team as well as external property/facilities management teams and our occupiers.
- Assist in maintaining the portfolio’s assets to a superior standard by maintaining property reporting, compliance and administration. In particular, you will take ownership of the CAPEX tracker to ensure it is up to date and targets can be met.
- Ensure timely review and processing of invoices from service providers, planning and controlling operating expenses.
- Support Manager with preparing and managing annual budgets (with a focus on OPEX and CAPEX expenditure).
- Work closely with our outsourced service providers to ensure timely reconciliation and reporting.
- Prepare, submit and send work order requests to external vendors, with proper document management to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures at all times.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly site inspections, and assist in other ad hoc property.
- Plan and implement (together with outsourced PM) preventive maintenance and improvement works.
- Ensure regular inspections are undertaken/ Walk the ground regularly to inspect condition of the properties and to highlight any works to be done where appropriate.
- Manage service providers on maintenance works and obtaining quotations for maintenance / improvement works where required.
- Monitor term contracts and manage costs effectively.
- Assist the Asset Manager and outsourced PM to attend to tenants’ feedback and manage the tenant-landlord relationship.
- Facilitate the process of handing / taking over of premises from tenants as well as coordinate tenancy fitting-out
- Supervise the Term Contractors’ works and ensure works are properly performed.
- Coordinate, review and scope specifications for the execution of Procurement activities within the team.
- Related duties as and when required.
Functie eisen Assistant Property Management (Europe)
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Engineering or its equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in property management;
- Resourceful individual who is well-organised and excel in administration, comfortable with physical and digital filing;
- Besides excellent Dutch language skills also the ability to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Asia;
- Other key attributes include good teamwork, strong initiatives, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Mandy on this number +31(0)6–11725571.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.