Controller Real Estate
Functie omschrijving Controller Real Estate
On behalf of a real estate development and investment company we are currently recruiting for a Consolidation & Reporting Controller. Our client is the Dutch business unit of an internationally operating real estate company specialized in the development and exploitation of large residential real estate projects.
In this position you will be responsible for the accurate and timely gathering and processing of (financial) information from the diversified activities, to monitor the execution of strategy and to interact within the Dutch Organisation and the international Group.
In this important and challenging role, the Consolidation & Reporting Controller is hands-on as well as a change-driven. The role requires that you have a ‘can do’ attitude. The ideal candidate is someone with strong finance and accounting knowledge, who is able to see the big picture and work at a strategic level, yet knows the details and is willing to roll up his / her sleeves to get the job done. You will be expected to consolidate and understand the numbers as well as motivate the entire finance team to achieve deadlines and high quality output, but also change working procedures and realise improvement.
- Plays a key role in the closing of every month for Actual, Budget, and Business Plan.
- Is responsible for timely reporting, for both internal and external purposes.
- Is for a large part involved / joint responsible for the IFRS group financial statements, including liaising with external auditors.
- Works very close with all other finance colleagues at the international Group.
- Responsible for group consolidation process, including intercompany matching, validations, completeness of data, instructions, timeliness.
- Responsible for reporting of disclosures, including instructions for/from the group.
- Selection and implementation of accounting, consolidation and reporting systems.
Functie eisen Controller Real Estate
- Master degree in accounting or business economics, ideally with a post graduate degree (RA, ACCA, CPA).
- Approximately 5+ years’ of relevant work experience, for instance: experience at a Big 4 company supplemented with experience in a real estate business environment.
- Solid understanding of consolidation and strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Experience in setting up consolidation systems and related reporting.
- A strong business sense and the ability to operate within a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment. Flexible attitude to work.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
Due to the growth and transition of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.
If you are interested in this position you can send your application to Jaron Bollegraaf (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Jaron Bollegraaf on this number +31(0)6-43038333.