Functie omschrijving Finance Assistant
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate (logistics and offices).
You will support the finance department (AP) in the Amsterdam office and liaison with the HQ finance team based in Singapore. You are responsible for the timely and correct processing of incoming invoices and related obligations. In this position you report to the AP Accountant.
• Responsible for assisting the finance department with accounts payable, clerical functions, and general office assistance.
• In charge of reconciling/processing and payment request of expense reports, travel invoices, and corporate credit card statements (including related backup).
• Process payments related to invoices for the company, and will process funding requests for the various business verticals.
• Establish relationships with vendors to be the main point of contact for invoice submission and will field and process emergency payment requests.
• Perform basic accounting administrative tasks and perform daily data entry and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Functie eisen Finance Assistant
• Preferably a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent in Finance / Economics.
• Minimum 1 to 3 years’ of working experience in finance operations.
• You should also be someone who is hands-on with good eyes for details, able to communicate effectively to various parties and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Singapore (Dutch is a plus)
• Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software is a pre-requisite and experience with a SAP/MRI system would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.