Financial Accountant - International
Functie omschrijving Financial Accountant - International
The Accountant will be responsible for A to Z accounting matters for Dutch entities as well as other European entities within the Group.
As a Financial Accountant, your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Performing A-Z accounting activities for Dutch and other Group companies;
• Booking of invoices for the entities under his/her responsibility;
• Managing payments for these entities and booking bank statements;
• Filing all required documents;
• Preparing reports to be sent to the tax adviser (for VAT returns, etc.);
• Filling of reports in Excel;
• Completion of loan schedules;
• Providing documents and liaising with auditors;
• Drafting of financial statements;
• Support the Regional Controller on all ad-hoc projects as required.
Functie eisen Financial Accountant - International
• Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance ;
• Between 4-6 years experience in accounting/ audit where you gained good basics accounting knowledge ;
• Attention to detail, proactive and dedicated ;
• Real motivation to learn, willingness to evolve and develop with the role and with the company ;
• Good organizational and communication skills required ;
• Ability to work efficiently in a team ;
• Perfectly fluent in English and a good understanding of Dutch is required. Any other European language will be an asset (Italian / French will be a strong asset)
• Knowledge of Navision accounting software and Real Estate business would be an advantage, but not mandatory.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Robbert Jan on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.