Financial Accounts Assistant
Functie omschrijving Financial Accounts Assistant
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. As an Accountant you will be responsible to review (international - PAN European) accounts prepared by property managers for the portfolio of real estate assets and management company.
- Assisting the finance department with accounts payable, clerical functions, and general office assistance.
- This will include the reconciling/processing and payment request of expense reports, travel invoices, and corporate credit card statements (including related backup).
- Process payments related to invoices for the company, and will process funding requests for the various business verticals.
- Establish relationships with vendors to be the main point of contact for invoice submission and will field and process emergency payment requests.
- Perform basic accounting administrative tasks and perform daily data entry and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Functie eisen Financial Accounts Assistant
- You should possess a MBO or equivalent;
- 6 months to one year of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- To succeed in this role, you should have a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles and proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures;
- You should also be a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual;
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software is a pre-requisite and experience with an SAP system would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.