Financial Business Analyst Real Estate
Functie omschrijving Financial Business Analyst Real Estate
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in the commercial real estate sector.
- Support annual budgeting process
- Periodically analyze actuals vs budget for P&L, Capex
- Implement and perform periodic controls of various processes within the firm (invoicing, purchase order creation, etc.)
- Analyze financial results to assess performance of the portfolio
- Support senior management with (ad hoc) analyses
- Support financial controllers during GAAP/IFRS quarterly reporting
Functie eisen Financial Business Analyst Real Estate
- Financial master’s degree
- 1-3 years of demonstrable experience in performing financial and other data analyses
- Excellent attention to detail & fast learner/self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Great communication and presentation skills (excellent English language skills are required, Dutch skills are a pré).
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Proficient in MS Excel (PivotTables, lookups, SUMIFS/SUMPRODUCT, text functions, charts) & PowerPoint
- Power Query (incl. M language), Power Pivot (incl. DAX), Power BI
- VBA & SQL
What our client offers:
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the Amsterdam office/2 days remote;
- A beautiful office including restaurant and sports facilities;
- 2x per week a personal trainer in our office gym;
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- Lots of freedom and flexibility in the execution of your function;
- Excellent employment conditions and the possibility of to attend training courses.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.