General Ledger Accountant
Functie omschrijving General Ledger Accountant
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate (logistics and offices).
This position will be responsible for the Accounting (GL) function in the Amsterdam office and liaison with the HQ finance team based in Singapore.
• Responsible to review of accounts prepared by property managers / operators / outsourced agents for the portfolio of assets and management company.
• Be involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecast, perform credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers.
• Other duties include implementing SAP for the European entities.
Functie eisen General Ledger Accountant
• Qualified accountant with a Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in Finance / Economics.
• Minimum 4 to 6 years’ of working experience in finance operations.
• You should also be someone who is hands-on with good eyes for details, able to communicate effectively to various parties and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Singapore.
• Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software is a pre-requisite and experience with an SAP system would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.