HR Manager bij internationaal vastgoedfonds
Functie omschrijving HR Manager bij internationaal vastgoedfonds
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. You will be part of the growing team for their European office. Based in Amsterdam (Zuidas), you will provide HR Business Partnering and HR administrative support to the teams in the Amsterdam and other European Offices.
The role will cover the full HR spectrum:
- Recruitment and selection;
- Manpower budgeting;
- Employees on-boarding and off-boarding;
- Employee relations;
- Performance management;
- Payroll and tax;
- Compensation and benefits;
- Supporting implementation of HR programs in alignment with headquarter.
You will be expected to lead and drive HR initiatives to ensure local market compliance and meet business needs. In view of the current growing phase of the business, higher volume of recruitment is to be expected in the first 6 to 9 months
You will be required to work closely with the HR team in the headquarter (in Asia), and proactively support the delivery of HR policies, processes and programs.
Functie eisen HR Manager bij internationaal vastgoedfonds
- You should possess a Degree with at least 5 years of relevant HR generalist or business partnering experience.
- To succeed in the role, you must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment, possess the ability to work well with all levels within an organization, and adaptable in support delivery to keep up to business needs.
- You will also need excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- You should be familiar with the local employment laws and legislations.
- Candidates with broader range of European language skills, pan-European experience, and/or real estate industry experience will have an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate in English is important, to liaise with headquarter in Asia.
Solid Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for this vacant position. If you are interested in this position please send your application to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Robbert Jan on this number +31(0)6 - 43038330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.