International Projectmanager Real Estate
Functie omschrijving International Projectmanager Real Estate
-- Procedure completed --
Our client is a Pan-European real estate investment and development company based in Amsterdam. As Project manager you are responsible for the development and realization of several projects from initial design to the complete delivery. You will be working in a team of project managers that focuses on the UK.
• Coordinate the technical due diligence on site acquisition;
• Advise the company management on the selection and appointment of the professional team and their fees;
• Manage the production of all necessary design works and their coordination;
• Determine the best method of procurement and contract form;
• In liaison with the company’s legal advisers, negotiate the form of construction contract;
• Coordinate the professional team and the different contractors/sub-contractors;
• Be responsible for the close supervision of all works on site, ensuring a well-coordinated team;
• Ensure adequate health and safety procedures are being followed;
• Conduct regular team progress meetings;
• Prepare regular progress and budget reports for the company management;
• Ensure the building is delivered to time and quality.
Functie eisen International Projectmanager Real Estate
• Completed Technical College or University preferably supplemented with degrees focused on project development, project management etc.;
• Willing to travel between the Amsterdam office and the projects in the UK;
• Technical design and development background, experience with the development and realization of commercial real estate is an advantage;
• Experience with managing projects with a volume of at least €5M;
• A proven track record of managing projects from design to completion;
• Experience in managing projects in UK.
For our client we are looking for a pragmatic, enterprising professional who is widely interested and who wants to contribute to the ambitions of our client. To be eligible for this position you will need to have a thorough knowledge of the development and construction process and you will need to have experience with managing projects. Preference will be given to a professional with ca. 5-15 years of experience and who is aware of other (corporate) cultures, laws and rules consistent for managing foreign projects. We are seeking for a professional who is looking for a role with an international character within a growing and learning organization. Someone who is open to other cultures, who is able to search for technical solutions (within budget and construction techniques) in a creative way, who is not afraid to make mistakes and is able to sensibly handle budgets. Someone who is capable to manage time, quality and budget with a sense of social responsibility. This role requires entrepreneurship, decisiveness, courage and perseverance.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Jaron Bollegraaf (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 333.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.