Investment Analyst (Junior)
Functie omschrijving Investment Analyst (Junior)
Our client is a Pan-European real estate investment management company based in Amsterdam. You will be part of the International Asset Management team, working to create and preserve value in a mixed sector portfolio (offices and residential real estate) with a focus on The Netherlands and Germany.
• Risk and performance analysis.
• Analysis of asset management plans.
• Budgets and reforecast.
• Preparation of Business plans and investment memoranda.
• Financial modelling of European Real Estate portfolios.
Functie eisen Investment Analyst (Junior)
• MSc degree in finance, real estate or economics.
• 1-5 years of relevant work experience in an international real estate environment.
• Great interest in real estate finance and investments.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint a must.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written) and preferably another European language.
• Willing to travel.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Robbert Jan on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.