Investment Analyst Real Estate at Capricorn Capital Group
Functie omschrijving Investment Analyst Real Estate at Capricorn Capital Group
Capricorn Capital Group is a private investment & management office investing for its shareholders and investors in direct real estate. The main function of Capricorn Capital Group is that of a private investment & management office for its shareholders and a small group of (co-)investors, where it invests with a long investment horizon. Depending on the specific investments, we invite selected investors to (co-)invest along with Capricorn. In some cases, we will act as investment/transaction/ asset manager for our (co-)investors, depending on the deal and the investment size.
Our focus is to add value to our investments, by providing hands-on management. A short-term sale or exit is not the main aim for our investments; we look at the long-term value added where we first and foremost make our investment decisions based on the strength of the cash flow. Capricorn was founded in 2014 and currently manages approximately € 500 million of development value in direct real estate (offices, retail and residential property) and has offices in Basel (Switzerland) and Utrecht (The Netherlands)
Capricorn Capital Group is looking for an Investment Analyst Real Estate. In this position you will systematically collect and analyse (market) information and data to provide clear and thorough investment and performance analyses. Your analyses provide input and often serve to underpin investment decisions and strategies of the funds. You will work closely with the fund manager and report to the management team.
Functie eisen Investment Analyst Real Estate at Capricorn Capital Group
Key responsibilities & qualifications:
- An HBO/Academic work and thinking level with a completed education (social or economic geography, planning, business economics or another financial and/or real estate related study)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with analysing and conceptualising real estate data and information
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position at a real estate organisation
- Excellent with Excel skills
- You have affinity with investment-, and performance analyses and you can clearly translate this into advice
- You communicate clearly and articulately, both orally and in writing
- You contribute to the content preparation of meetings with investors
- Fluently speaking and writing in English and in Dutch
- You are customer, market and result oriented, with quality always being a key factor
- Proactive and results-oriented, whereby quality is always central
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and prioritize tasks where necessary
- Good organizational skills
- Procedural focus
- Team player
- Aligned to our own corporate values of teamwork, respect, integrity, and excellence
Terms of employment
Capricorn Capital Group offers:
- An excellent salary with a bonus scheme
- A challenging and varied job
- A dynamic international real estate environment
- Ability to structure and assist in setting-up the financial department of the company
- Flexible work structure with a young, dynamic, and fast-growing team/company
- An enthusiastic and professional team of collaborative, friendly people
- A fantastic workplace at the Maliebaan in Utrecht
- A decisive, growth-oriented organisation
- An opportunity to develop yourself broadly and pursue your ambitions
- Fun team activities
Solid Recruitment is namens Capricorn Capital Group exclusief verantwoordelijk voor de werving ten behoeve van deze functie. Solid Recruitment is hét toonaangevende werving & selectiebureau actief in de vastgoedsector. Wij zijn gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van vastgoedprofessionals met een opleiding op met name HBO- en academisch niveau.
Je wordt vriendelijk verzocht jouw sollicitatie te richten aan Mandy van der Burght van Solid Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org). Ook voor vragen of een extra toelichting kun je (telefonisch) contact opnemen met Mandy op 06 - 11 72 55 71.
Ook reacties rechtstreeks aan Capricorn zullen door Solid Recruitment in behandeling worden genomen.