Investment Management Analyst (International)
Functie omschrijving Investment Management Analyst (International)
On behalf of a very active real estate development company we are currently recruiting for the position of Investment Management Analyst for the BENELUX team. Our client is part of a international operating real estate company wich is specialized in the development of Logistic real estate.
- Sourcing, negotiating and closing investment documentation with potential investors;
- To monitor real estate project progress and report to owners, senior management, lenders and investors about progress;
- Sourcing, negotiating and closing loans for real estate development projects by working with banks and other lenders;
- Prepare Investment Committee memoranda and financial performance;
- To assist in real estate acquisitions, asset management, and dispositions;
- Set up lender reporting and approval process;
- Loan draw process;
- Investor reporting and investor utilization/draw requests.
Functie eisen Investment Management Analyst (International)
- MSc degree in finance, real estate or economics;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an international real estate environment;
- Familiarity with real estate development economic models and real estate cash flow models;
- High level experience in real estate lending, preferably in construction/development lending;
- High level experience in real estate investment structures;
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Problem solver and solution-oriented;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Team player.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Mandy on this number +31(0)6–11725571.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.