Investment Manager Real Estate
Functie omschrijving Investment Manager Real Estate
On behalf of a very active real estate development & investment company we are currently recruiting for a Investment Manager. Our client is part of a international operating real estate company wich is specialized in the development and exploitation of residential real estate. In this important and challenging role you will be involved in the acquisition and development of primarily residential real estate projects in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for the financial analysis & modelling of potential real estate acquisitions and developments.
- Underwrite the various transactions.
- Prepare the related offering memorandums.
- Interact within an (inter)national team framework to execute transactions.
Functie eisen Investment Manager Real Estate
- Bachelor- of Master degree Real Estate, Economics or Corporate Finance.
- At least 3 years' of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English).
- An analytical mindset and good understandig of complex financial modelling.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.
If you are interested in this position you can send your application to Jaron Bollegraaf (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Jaron Bollegraaf on this number +31(0)6-43038333.