(Junior) Investment Manager Benelux
Functie omschrijving (Junior) Investment Manager Benelux
Our client is an internationally recognized and respected real estate investor and fund manager with focus on commercial real estate (offices and logistics/industrial).
For their Benelux team, based in Amsterdam, we are looking for an (Junior) Investment Manager. You will be working on their offices and light-industrial portfolio located in the Benelux.
In this position you will be involved in real estate investment activities & (asset) acquisitions. You're able to source attractive opportunities, but also enjoy working on the underwriting.
- Identify and source attractive opportunities, both on and off-market to support our growth ambitions;
- Work om investment transactions & analysis (research, deal evaluation, financial analysis, deal negotiations and transaction management);
- Financial modelling of investment proposals;
- Prepare, co-create and present (management)reports;
- (Financial & Commercial) Due Diligence;
- Collecting and managing (project) information;
- Setting up and preparing (PowerPoint) presentations;
- Supporting the investment, fund and asset management.
Functie eisen (Junior) Investment Manager Benelux
- Relevant Degree (Real Estate, Business, Finance);
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant working experience in real estate (investment) across the Netherlands and/or Europe;
- Experience with financial modelling is required;
- Knowledge of commercial real estate investments/funds;
- You have an existing network in The Netherlands and potentially throughout Europe;
- Good English language skills and excellent/native Dutch language skills are required.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (firstname.lastname@example.org). For other questions you can contact Mandy on +31(0)6 - 11725571.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.