Leasing - Asset Manager (Franse Portefeuille)
Functie omschrijving Leasing - Asset Manager (Franse Portefeuille)
Our client is an international real estate investment company with a focus on commercial real estate.
- Management of French commercial properties (logistics);
- Review, maintain and manage leasing the strategy for all assets and address issues arising from the lease agreement and disputes;
- Continuous benchmarking and optimising of assets;
- Selection, monitoring and management of external service providers, especially property managers;
- Active involvement in property acquisitions;
- Preparing an annual budget and monitoring actual performance versus budget on a quarterly basis;
- Sourcing and constant optimisation of all service level agreements;
- Compile and implement marketing strategies for each asset.
Functie eisen Leasing - Asset Manager (Franse Portefeuille)
- 5- 10 years’ experience in commercial property asset management;
- Very good knowledge of French and English;
- Experience of working abroad would be advantageous;
- Willing to travel in between the offices in Amsterdam and Paris.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.