Maintenance Manager Real Estate Europe
Functie omschrijving Maintenance Manager Real Estate Europe
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate.
- Responsible for the overall management of Maintenance / Technical Services for an European (Commercial) Real Estate Portfolio;
- Lead third party contractors / property managers.
- Technical contract and procurement management for property related services;
- Act as the Project Manager on mechanical systems or other building projects;
- Analyze, and interpret common technical documents, architectural plans, and financial reports;
- Manages site / facility supervision (quality, Health & Safety, environment, progress of works).
Functie eisen Maintenance Manager Real Estate Europe
- A Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering;
- At least 5 years of operational and technical facilities experience (international);
- Ability to oversee the portfolio of properties in the region;
- Manage maintenance and upgrading of MEP/building services provisions with a hands-on approach (independent contributor);
- Familiar with local statutory legislation governing building works;
- Experience in estimating, project management software;
- You should be able to communicate in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.