Medior Asset Manager (International)
Functie omschrijving Medior Asset Manager (International)
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor with a focus on industrial real estate.
We are looking for an Asset Manager Logistics, Amsterdam / London.
Do you own strong analytical and commercial (leasing activity) skills?
We might be searching for you.
- Management of the Dutch (value add) logistics portfolio;
- Development of asset/property plans and rental strategies;
- Optimization of property performance;
- Identifying, evaluating and presenting (leasing) opportunities to add value;
- Leasing of newly developed and refurbished space will form a substantial element of the role.
- You work closely with the Leasing, Investment, Debt and Property Management teams;
- Drawing up, coordinating and monitoring of property budgets and business plans;
- Preparation of rental and investment decisions;
- Active involvement in property acquisitions and dispositions;
- Internal and external reporting.
Functie eisen Medior Asset Manager (International)
- Relevant University degree (preferably with Real Estate specialization, CFA or MBA);
- 4+ years’ experience as Asset Manager (or in an equal role) in a high paced environment;
- Due to the asset locations, it is important that the person is mobile and is able to extensively and frequently travel. A full driving licence is required.
- As the business has an international outlook and is headquartered in the UK, international travel is also likely to be required.
- Good network of connections across the real estate community;
- Exceptional computer skills, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Yardi experience is a plus);
- Good communicator in both Dutch and English is required.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Mandy van der Burght on +31(0)6–11725571.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector