Office Manager bij een internationaal vastgoedbelegger
Functie omschrijving Office Manager bij een internationaal vastgoedbelegger
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor with a focus on industrial real estate. We are looking for an Office Manager, based in Amsterdam who will join their Dutch team.
- You will act as the 'face' for our client, ensuring their clients and business partners experience the highest level of service when interacting with our team. You will coordinate all front desk activities including, but not limited to, answering phones, greeting clients, managing incoming mail and couriers, and ensuring the smooth running of our front office;
- Manage travel arrangements for the European team;
- Manage boardroom/meeting room schedules, facilitate room set up and take down, ensuring space is presentable before and after meetings;
- Assist with catering requirements for meeting and special event planning;
- Manage office supplies, monitoring inventory and preparing weekly orders;
- Manage kitchen maintenance including ordering weekly groceries, kitchen supplies and equipment, as required;
- Take responsibility for a superb first experience for all new employees who are starting in Europe! Based on the requirements determined by the hiring manager ensure that everything the employee will need is available on their first day. This will include telephone setup and liaising with IT services on computer and printer items;
- Provide general administrative support in collaboration with (international) teams across the organization as required;
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of our equipment and furniture, being the liaison for service technicians.
Functie eisen Office Manager bij een internationaal vastgoedbelegger
- 3+ years of experience in an office administration role with people management responsibilities;
- Fully proficient in MS Office 365, Excel and other office communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and WebEx;
- Flexible, self starter, with strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills;
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, coupled with time management, deadline management and minimal supervision; and
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Kim Nguyen (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Kim Nguyen on this number +31(0)6–345 43 109.