Functie omschrijving Procurement Analyst
The Procurement Analyst position works closely with the Managing Director and Operations Team and is accountable for procurement functions for their region. Main responsibilities involve a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to; ERP system responsibilities, tendering, negotiation, contracts management, and working in strategic alliance with the Head Office Procurement Department.
Procurement System Responsibilities
• Approval of purchase requisitions from site users
• Oversee the investigation and resolution of purchase order discrepancies (incorrect item, price, etc.)
• Oversee expense/CAPEX accruals for period close as part of the discrepancy management process
• Work closely with finance team to ensure correct coding in order to prevent errors on invoices (E.g. CAPEX vs. R&M)
• Oversee Month-End Accrual and other reports
Support for Operations
• Serve as a resource for Operations Staff on procurement projects
• Responsible for scope and specifications of ad-hoc purchases
• Address vendor inquiries and service/goods related issues
• Assists Head Office Procurement in preparation of budget templates for their portfolio
• Schedules and runs monthly meeting with Management team in their portfolio to review reports, new and expiring contracts, internal and external compliance issues, etc.
Tendering and Vector Relations
• As directed, provide assistance and make recommendations to MD and Technical Services Manager on scope of work performed both in suite and common areas.
• Enforce standardized scope of work with all vendors
• Proactively identify opportunities for group purchasing
• Responsible for reporting on all noncompliance (internal and external) procurement related issues
• Ensure proper documentation is included with all in all procurement spend
• Oversee vendor onboarding
• Other Procurement related projects assigned by MD Operations
Functie eisen Procurement Analyst
• College diploma or University degree in accounting, business, or a related field
• Five or more years of related procurement experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, multitask, and prioritize
• Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
• Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact her on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.