Project Controller Vastgoed
Functie omschrijving Project Controller Vastgoed
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Controller to join their team. The Project Controller will work across the landscape of companies within the group and will support several businesses across technology and real estate, with innovation and sustainability at its very core.
Relevant skills and responsibilities of Project Controller:
- Monitoring, controlling and coordinating the projects from start to finish
- Together with Commercial and Project Management team establishing and managing baselines and its constraints;
- Developing budgets and providing necessary input data for (re-)forecasting;
- Providing an accurate projection of project via continuous analysis and periodic reporting to Finance Director and Project Leaders;
- Running schedule controls, identifying constraints and limitations;
- Identifying, applying and assessing the cost controls, quality controls, risks to help manage the reporting of the project’s costs;
- Monitoring trends and forecasting deviations/abnormalities in relation to the original project planning and budget to provide input for corrective measures;
- Interacting with external parties to support the project performance (e.g. reviewing suppliers’ performance);
- Assembling data from various budget holders, preparing annual budget together with Finance Director
- Understanding policies and procedures relevant to the scope of a project, updating documentation (e.g. reviewing contracts);
- Designing and optimizing business processes;
- Ensuring adherence to internal standards.
Functie eisen Project Controller Vastgoed
- University degree in a finance/economics/business administration;
- Relevant position is a must, minimum experience 3 years (Controller);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of Exact is a preference;
- Good command of Dutch and English;
- Proactive, positive attitude;
- Passionate about numbers and accounting;
- Committed and accountable.
Terms of employment
- A varied and challenging position within a dynamic company that services a number of exciting and diverse lines of business in progressive industries of digital economy with sustainability implications
- We offer you the space and tools to develop and grow within the controllership field;
- An attractive remuneration package; and
- Working in a diverse and international team.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.