Project Manager | Hollis
Functie omschrijving Project Manager | Hollis
On behalf of the Amsterdam office of Hollis we are exclusively recruiting for a Project Manager. Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Amsterdam office. Taking a lead in managing development projects for our real estate investors, developers and other parties.
- Leading existing and developing new projects with our diverse range of clients.
- Managing design and construction projects in the various stages.
- Reporting to clients on key elements eg risks, budgets, etc.
- Support growth of the Hollis team, on professional level as well as on social/teambuilding.
Functie eisen Project Manager | Hollis
- Knowledge of the real estate and construction market, preferably in various sectors throughout various development phases.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and permit/planning procedures.
- 3-7 years of experience in relevant Real Estate business, working as a development project manager at a project management consultancy, development company or general contractor.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Independent, eager to learn, passion and love for the real estate business.
- Efficient, process driven and eager to improve quality and processes.
- Keen on a wide range of services.
- Team player with good social/communication skills and good at maintaining/expanding your network.
Terms of employment
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- An employee-owned business who directly benefit from its success through dividends
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, and more
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements
- EV car scheme
- Longevity awards
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Jaron Bollegraaf (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 333.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.