Projectmanager Datacenter Investments
Functie omschrijving Projectmanager Datacenter Investments
Our client is an international investor and developer of (commercial) real estate in several European countries.
Our client is looking for an employee who will be deployed as an project manager to reinforce the business in managing both existing projects as well as to support the team in deploying its activity in other European locations and build a strong network. This will require to analyze, prepare and structure a number of financial, legal, and administrative workstreams and to support the design and construction teams in effectively realizing the infrastructure. Finally you will be able to support the commercial initiatives and team.
- You support the team in shaping the project;
- You identify opportunities and analyze their feasibility, both for new projects as for (commercial) leads for the existing projects;
- You will help structure the project and its contractual framework, identify potential project partners and, with them, put together a project team including technical, financial and legal advisors;
- You support the negotiation with the various actors involved in the project with a view to its realization and financing;
- You follow up projects during construction and operational phases, with attention to operational and financial results and you report to the team and your manager;
- You provide reports intended for the management team, the board of directors and the shareholders;
- You coordinate and liaise with both internal as external stakeholders (such as advisors) and are able to maintain a network of both private and public participants in the project and the wider relevant business community.
Functie eisen Projectmanager Datacenter Investments
- Master level or equivalent through experience
- You have a proven track record of supporting professional organizations to achieve their goals, with real estate or infrastructure projects as a plus
- Work experience and relevant practical experience in real estate and/or infrastructure (or project financing) are a clear plus
- You can quickly get to grips with files and are versatile
- You are results-oriented, well organized to deliver tasks on time and able to set priorities
- You are a team player and can also carry out assignments independently
- You have good communication skills, both in conversations and discussions and for writing memos and analyses and you are fluent in Dutch and English
- You take initiative, are assertive, analytical and solution-oriented
- A versatile function with the opportunity to build a network of contacts
- An opportunity to build a sustainable future for key digital infrastructure within an international platform
- A career in a fast growing digital infrastructure company with a very dynamic, open and team-oriented corporate culture and much room for self-development
- A competitive salary package
- A pleasant workplace in Amsterdam (in an international team)
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions please contact Robbert Jan on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solid Recruitment, the leading recruitment agency for real estate professionals in the Netherlands, is recruiting exclusively for our client regarding this position.