Our client is a well-known Commercial Real Estate (Offices and Retail) company with international activities and an established office in Amsterdam. Due to the continued expansion of the activities, they are currently hiring a Financial Accountant.
• Responsible for a correct and complete financial administration of various commercial properties;
• Reporting debtor overviews, incl. proactively monitoring debtors balance;
• Preparing the monthly and quarterly reports and performing analyzes;
• Involved in various ad-hoc activities and projects;
• Proactively contribute to improving financial processes;
• Preparing various settlements with tenants.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance ;
• Between +5 years experience in accounting/ audit where you gained good basics accounting knowledge ;
• Attention to detail, proactive and dedicated ;
• Real motivation to learn, willingness to evolve and develop with the role and with the company ;
• Good organizational and communication skills required ;
• Ability to work efficiently in a team ;
• Perfectly fluent in English and a good understanding of Dutch is required. Any other European language will be an asset (Italian / French will be a strong asset)
• Knowledge of Navision accounting software and Real Estate business would be an advantage, but not mandatory.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.
LAAT HIER UW VRAAG ACHTERSTEL UW VRAAG
Op dit moment is er niemand online. Laat uw gegevens hier achter, dan nemen wij contact op.
Bedankt voor de informatie, we nemen snel contact met u op.
Solid Recruitment b.v. gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.