Property Administrator - Team Assistant
Functie omschrijving Property Administrator - Team Assistant
NorthWest Healthcare Properties provides investors with access to a portfolio of high-quality healthcare real estate comprised of interests in a diversified portfolio of 189 income-producing properties and 15.3 million square feet of gross leasable area located throughout major markets in the Americas, Europe, and Australasia. In its international markets, the REIT is a partner with the region’s leading healthcare operators and has built leading management platforms in global gateway cities comprised of quality healthcare real estate infrastructure assets with a capacity for future growth.
The REIT's portfolio of medical office buildings, clinics, and hospitals is characterized by long term indexed leases and stable occupancies. With a fully integrated and aligned senior management team, the REIT leverages over 200 professionals across 10 offices in 6 countries to serve as a long-term real estate partner to leading healthcare operators.
In Europe, NorthWest owns and manages some 50 healthcare buildings in Germany, the UK and the Netherlands. The Dutch portfolio currently consists of 15 health centers, clinics, hospitals and life science buildings. The Dutch team, located in Amsterdam, now consists of 3 people and is part of the European operations. Due to expanding activities, they are looking for a Property Administrator - Team Assistant with strong organizational and analytical skills.
The Property Administrator - Team Assistant (32 - 40 hours per week) is responsible for select property administration duties, with a primary focus on property administration and reporting, and supporting the Property Manager. This includes the following tasks:
- Prepare tenant communication and correspondence of any kind in coordination with the Property Manager
- Assist Property Manager with making lease proposals and lease term analyses
- Manage securities and deposits
- Invoice rent and service charges to the tenants
- Process received automatic payments
- Create and execute annual rent indexations and increases
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable reports from Yardi for management review
- Assist with arrears management
- (Assist with) annual service charge settlements
- Reconcile bank statements with outgoing and incoming invoices
- (Assist with) preparation of property budgets (Rental income, Opex, Capex, Service charges, …)
- (Assist with) periodic reconciliation regarding rental income, vacancies and operating costs
- Assist with reporting and audit
- Assist on organizing property tours
- Process insurance claims
- Coordinate and cooperate with TMF, the Property Manager and external service providers
- Any other support for the Property Manager
Functie eisen Property Administrator - Team Assistant
Required knowledge, skills, and education
- Minimum three years related property administration experience
- Demonstrated experience with Property Management Software (such as Yardi) is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Analytical strong, pro-active and critical
- Detail-oriented, proven organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, liaising with regional teams as required
- Fluent in Dutch and English, proficiency of German is considered a pro
If you are interested in this position please send your application to Kim Nguyen (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact her on this number +31(0)6–34543109.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector. We are recruiting exclusively for this position at NorthWest Healthcare Properties.