Property Manager (Industrial)
Functie omschrijving Property Manager (Industrial)
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor (REIT) with a focus on industrial real estate. At the moment they own approximately 45 million square feet of gross leasable area in key markets in and outside of Europe. It's objective is to continue to grow and upgrade the quality of their portfolio and to provide attractive overall returns to its unit holders.
We are looking for a (technical) Property Manager, based in Amsterdam, who will be responsible for the day-today property management for part of the company’s extensive Industrial portfolio in the Netherlands. At this moment the property management is still outsourced, but they are aiming for an in-house property management department at fall 2022.
- Accountable for all aspects of the daily property management operations of an industrial portfolio located in the Netherlands;
- Collaborate with the leasing team to develop and implement a solid (property management) team, with focus on strong tenant relationships and a high rate of tenant retention.
- Developing and establishing strong tenant relationships, systems, procedures, policies and tenant programs;
- Establish goals and objectives (short and long term) for the assets within the assigned portfolio;
- Identify strengths and weaknesses, check for alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to all problems and opportunities;
- Review, interpret and negotiate (external) contracts to ensure terms and conditions are in the best interest of the company;
- Prepare, review and award tender and contract documents;
- Develop and recommend annual operating and capital budgets;
- Provide accurate financial and operational reports;
- Ensure compliance with all property legislation and regulation and within governance requirements of the company.
Functie eisen Property Manager (Industrial)
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Real Estate, Architecture, Urban Planning or Engineering);
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in (industrial & technical) property management;
- Knowledge of financial analysis, lease interpretation, building operations and maintaining strong internal controls;
- Good knowledge of building construction, ability to review building specifications and drawings, oversee landlord and tenant work in accordance with the Lease documentations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Yardi is a plus;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to strict deadlines;
You're proactive and able to see the big picture and think outside of the box;
- Strong/Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Mandy van der Burght on 0611725571.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector