Property Manager Logistics
Functie omschrijving Property Manager Logistics
For a global real estate investment management company we're searching for a Property Manager.
Our client is part of a large international operating real estate investment company which is specialized in commercial real estate.
Looking after the day to day property management of the portfolio in including but not limited to:
• Working closely with customers ensuring effective and proactive management of the property.
• Regular inspections of properties.
• Arranging and coordinating building maintenance.
• Responsible for service charge accounts.
• Negotiating and managing third party contracts.
• Promote and subsequently oversee the provision of occupier services within the properties
• Management of lease contracts to monitor, budgetting, invoicing and payments.
• Supporting Leasing and Asset Managers during lease (renewal) negotiations.
• Overall responsible for completing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
• Oversee onsite property managers and FM and work on capex / business plans for individual assets.
• Manage and motivate external consultants as needed.
Functie eisen Property Manager Logistics
• Bachelor degree (preferably Real Estate) or similar relevant working experience.
• Working experience: 5-15 years in the real estate industry as an all-round Property Manager/ Real Estate Manager.
• Willingness to travel.
• Comprehensive knowledge about real estate legislation.
• A high level of communications skills in English.
• Strong MS Office skills.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions please contact Robbert Jan on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solid Recruitment, the leading recruitment agency for real estate professionals in the Netherlands, is recruiting exclusively for our client regarding this position.