Property Manager UK
Functie omschrijving Property Manager UK
The portfolio consists of specialized office and laboratory facilities including clean rooms, research facilities, climate-controlled spaces and pilot plants for R&D departments of knowledge institutions, educational bodies and knowledge-intensive businesses in innovative (top) sectors, such as Food, Life Sciences, Health, Living Environment, Biotechnology, Biobased and High-Tech industry.
Our client is uniquely familiar with the needs of innovative organisations and knows how to translate these into profitable, high quality and sustainable facilities, an optimal positioning of spaces, perfect gross-net ratios (functional floor area) and the ideal layout and specifications of laboratories.
• As an all-round property manager, you are the important link between the tenant and your colleagues at the real estate department of our client.
• You take care of the commercial, financial, technical and facility management of our properties in the UK.
• Tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, work in progress and successful completion of tasks including documentation in our property management system.
• You report periodically to the director of real estate in the Netherlands and you are part of our pan-European property management team.
• You are able to (i) translate tactical objectives of the portfolio properties into a building per building business plan, (ii) identify the needs of the tenants (housing issues) and (iii) respond accordingly.
• Identifying improvements for the benefit of operations.
• You are the first point of contact for our tenants with regard to the service package offered and responsible for the day-to-day affairs.
• You coordinate the reports and queries received from tenants on facility matters.
• You have knowledge about environmental permits and the associated obligations.
• You conclude maintenance contracts and do the monitoring of the implementation and therefore you communicate with the executive and advisory parties.
• You coordinate the reports and queries received from tenants on technical matters.
• You will organize valid safety certificates, electrical certificates, EICR, EPC and PAT.
• You will organize quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of our client.
• You take care of the administrative work necessary for the provision and follow-up of queries and outsourced work.
• You carry out periodic inspection of the condition of the properties.
• You prepare budgets.
• You have knowledge of permits that are required for alterations and maintenance of the installations.
Functie eisen Property Manager UK
Key skills and qualifications
• General Knowledge: Experience in property management and strong organisational skill set. Meticulous reporting and an understanding of the real estate market.
• Ambition: High motivation and a strong ambition are essential.
• Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Organisation: Able to prioritise workload, possess a problem-solving attitude and stress resistant.
• Negotiation: Natural feel for and experience in negotiation tactics.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Dionne Vrisekoop (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact her on this number +31(0)6–14485590.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.