Senior Asset Manager Real Estate | French Speaking
Functie omschrijving Senior Asset Manager Real Estate | French Speaking
Our client is an international real estate investment company with a focus on commercial real estate.
You will be responsible for formulating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio in an international setting, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets.
• Maintain good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rates.
• Actively participating in lease negotiations.
• Preparing and manage our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection.
• Recommend divestment opportunities and manage the sale process.
• Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
• Work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
• Manage market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
• Prepare and maintain financial reports and variance analysis, monitor budgets, and financial modeling of assets for the portfolio.
Functie eisen Senior Asset Manager Real Estate | French Speaking
• Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent
• At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in managing a logistics and industrial property portfolio across Europe.
• Good knowledge of the French real estate market and its practices.
• Be operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding.
• Good team player, resourceful, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Singapore; and French (advanced level) to effectively manage the assets and service providers in France.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 28 20 1774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.