Starter/Junior Asset Manager
Functie omschrijving Starter/Junior Asset Manager
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor with a focus on industrial real estate.
We are looking for an Starter/Junior Asset Manager, based in Amsterdam who will join their Dutch team. You will be working on their European Logistics portfolio.
Are you recently graduated and do you own well developed analytical skills? Are you searching for an entry-level/junior real estate position? We might be searching for you!
- Look for (leasing) opportunities to add value in your asset portfolio;
- Support in property acquisitions and dispositions;
- Manage lettings and lease surrenders;
- Negotiate lease renewals and rent reviews and convert commercial terms into lease contracts;
- You are the point of contact for occupiers and aim to build a great network of regional and (inter)national consultants and colleagues;
- Deliver insights through market intelligence;
- Carry out (financial) analysis;
- Assist the senior asset manager with validating valuations and financial projection;
- Assist with preparing property budgets and reports (intern and external);
- You work closely with the Leasing, Investment, Debt and Property Management teams.
Functie eisen Starter/Junior Asset Manager
- Relevant University degree (preferably with Real Estate specialization, CFA or MBA);
- 0-1 year of relevant intern/working experience in a high paced environment (ideally in light industrial/logistics real estate);
- Exceptional computer skills, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- You own good commercial skills and like to network and collaborate;
- Good/Fluent communicator in both Dutch and English is required, fluency in other languages a plus.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Mandy van der Burght (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Mandy van der Burght on +31(0)6–11725571.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector