Technical Consultant Real Estate | Hollis
Functie omschrijving Technical Consultant Real Estate | Hollis
On behalf of the Amsterdam office of Hollis we are exclusively recruiting for a Technical Consultant Real Estate. Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
We’re a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. We have a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together. We aim to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Want to join a leading international, independent real estate consultancy with an all together different approach?
We are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Technical Consultant with TDD experience to join us after another fantastic year across our real estate sectors. Due to exponential growth, we need a strong Technical Consultant.
As a result of Hollis’ desire to continue expanding our operation in Amsterdam, we are looking for someone to take the lead in several of our projects and help to grow our surveying team. We are keen to hear from anyone able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Undertake Technical Due Diligence (TDD) instructions across a variety of property sectors.
- Partnering with our DM team from time to time in relation to progress and quality.
- Support the growth and development of the Hollis brand both locally and nationally.
- Work closely with directors and key stakeholders on a range of projects and deliver efficiently on client demands.
- Business development and sourcing new clients to build a network and potential workflow.
- Mentoring more junior member of the surveying team.
Functie eisen Technical Consultant Real Estate | Hollis
- Degree in Architectural Technology (Bouwkunde) or Bouwtechnische Bedrijfskunde (BBE).
- VCA-VOL certificate is a plus (training provided if required).
- Fluent in Dutch and Basic English (German is a bonus).
- 5 years of experience consulting in the real estate industry and advising clients.
- Ideally working in an international environment. .
- Competent in TDD and DM work.
- Excellent communication skills, works well within a team and keen to enhance an already highly reputable service.
- Aware of the local market and able to grow a strong network of contacts and business opportunities.
Must be fluent in Dutch and English
Terms of employment
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- An employee-owned business who directly benefit from its success through dividends.
- Life assurance and private medical insurance.
- Season ticket loan.
- 5% Employer pension contribution.
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, and more.
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- EV car scheme.
- Longevity awards.
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights, and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues. We also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Jaron Bollegraaf (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 333.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.